Are you an active user on LinkedIn? Did you know that of the 100 million people on LinkedIn only 25% are considered active users. If you want your profile to stand out and attract customers or recruiters you should be posting updates to your profile. Let the other 75% of users stay on the sidelines and watch while you take advantage of the spotlite of an active user. You have to invest the time to make your profile shine. To be cont…..

Advertisements